I got up this morning and wet-finished the sample. Here’s a photo:
And here’s a close-up photo, without flash:
(Sorry the color balance is off – and that is after considerable work with Photoshop! – but you get the idea.)
It’s beautiful and elegant, and I love it!
I’m glad I didn’t do the larger spacing, though – even this spacing is a little large (I think) for my body size. I’m tempted to try spacing the motifs just a little closer vertically, to create a vertical line instead of polka-dot effects…but haven’t really decided yet.
But that’s all hair-splitting. The fabric itself is wonderful, and it’s going to be gorgeous, either way.