I finished my sheet of chocolate transfer designs and sent them off to the printer’s yesterday. Â Here are the final designs:
These are probably enough designs to cover most of my chocolates this year, although since I ordered them in gold, they won’t work well with white and milk chocolates. Â I’ll use my current collection of Â transfer sheets for them this year, and probably do another custom order next year in a color that will “play well” with milk and white chocolates.
A few other items:
- The 37-yard warp is on temporary hold, as I’ve realized it won’t be off the loom in time to weave samples for my article in the Jan/Feb issue of Handwoven. Â So I’m going to spend the next week focusing on getting that article written and the samples/project woven for it. Â The alternative is to use my table loom for the project, which is feasible but not ideal, since table looms are slow and I’m impatient!
- Fireside figured out a fix for my rolling temple problem – now it’s just a matter of implementing it! Â I’m excited by the prospect, and hope to be able to test out the fix, later this week.