I’ve just finished designing my holiday cards! A bit ahead of schedule, but I expect things to be super busy the next few weeks, so might as well get a jump on things. They will be tucked in with each box of chocolates.
Here’s our card for 2012:
I’ve also updated address lists, ordered shipping boxes, and ordered the labels for the candy boxes. The labels will be the same as last year’s, and look like this:
They’ll be printed on clear labels and placed on the box so they look like they’re printed on the box. The label, neatly, also seals the box shut.
Today at lunchtime I’m hoping to race home and dye the warp for the Phoenix Rising samples. I’ve also done one small mood board for the project and am hoping to do a few more iterations as examples for the book. It’s time-consuming, though, as I need to make sure I have rights to all the photos used in the mood board. There are free photo sites but the quality is correspondingly poor, so it takes time to comb through them. (Cost is prohibitive for the paid sites, unfortunately, as I can easily use twenty or thirty photos in a mood board.)
Off to work! Hopefully I can play with dyes (or chocolate!) at lunchtime.