In the last two days, I’ve rewound and dyed the two warps, along with some skeins of weft yarn. (The previous warps were not salvageable, so I sent them off to someone who is making cut-pile silk pieces from it.) I did make one screw-up, which means that the pattern warp in the last scarf is not bright yellow as planned, but scarlet – so I made the tabby warp bright yellow instead, to preserve the distinction. If I weave it with an orange weft I think I will get nice iridescence. Since I doubt I’ll get that far in this warp, I’m not overly concerned.
Now it’s off to Chicago for a week or two to visit the in-laws. When I get back, I’ll start threading.